LAMY IS BACK FAFAFA~
a little Connor chibi for your blog~ uvu
1. well ever since I was sooooooo young I remember borrowing my mom’s pen and scribbling on all papers (and maybe walls hahaha), if that is considered art huahua! but the time when I started drawing properly and getting into it was when I started watching anime and cartoons when I was young :D I would draw sailormoon and/or other things that looks “pretty” haha~
8. My favourite pieces that I have done is probably my paintings (as in serious, canvas paintings!) they are so different from just drawing digital or just on paper, they take so much time just finishing one artwork. Also, some of my painted works are underappreciated tbh, but I still love them u3u….
also, included in my favourite works are my art plates with 1-1.50 grades huehue :P
10. uhmmmm, I like its uniqueness? I know most of my drawings are actually chibi buuuuuut whenever I see mine its just… different? my friend also thinks that too sooo…. also the uniqueness in the way I color, it’s usually soooo light, sometimes it looks like pastel colors (even in pencil shading haha!)
also my flexibility in art! I can do anime, chibi, realistic, and landscape and actually many more! besides, it’s required in our course to be flexible anyway XD but all still in my own style :D
So, it’s the weekend and maybe I’m a little bored so I’m doing this artist ask meme thing I saw floating around awhile ago. So ask away if you’ve ever wanted to know any of these things! :D
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into…
Professional or not, no matter what art style, I wanna see how many artists are out there.
1. Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
well, I think I’m better at drawing with lines in traditional and the way I draw in traditional is really different cause I can control my hands better, also coloring traditionally is more exciting! but I really love digital cause it makes my work neater hehe and the colors are really easy to manipulate… so probably both, I cannot live without the other ^^
7. How often do you use references?
ooooooh…. haha tbh almost next to never :))) I just find it very tiresome to look, study, then draw, in my opinion XD
that’s why my drawings never gets better haha If ever I need to experiment a pose/action, I imagine and sketch it most of the time, instead of actully using references ahahaha :P but I still do use ref when I’m working with bigger/more important projects, and also when I REAAALLLY don’t know how to draw a character/their designs :D
15. How long does an average piece take you to complete?
it actually depends on size, details, medium, and effort~ +also platform I’m using
bigger = more time
more details = more time
hard to use mediums = more time
my non-willingness and laziness to finish it = MORE time
DISTRACTIONS = MORE TIME
but an average colored piece, takes me about 2 hours or less when doing traditionally (unless when I’m doing a painting, this takes me 2 hours or more), and digitally probably about 2 hours or less too…. IF bothe are done straight (no breaks, and stops, etc.) because I cannot be interupted and my work will actually have consistency and I wouldn’t lose my motivation to finish it hehe uvu
thank you and hope you understand my words ahahaha :)))
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a deviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use…
oh yes, :) I read it at mangastream ^^
Today is the (second) day the GaLe/GaJevy fandom exploded